Friday, April 4, 2014

Test Incentives and Motivational Ideas


It is that time again...time for state testing! In order to get my students motivated and ready to ace the test, I always spend time prepping for their incentives. A few years ago I began to keep a log of the incentives I would use with my students. I finally compiled them into a fabulous go-to resource to make my prep time shorter. 

Here are some examples of incentives I have given to my students. 





Because my students begin to test next week, I am going to give this resource to one lucky winner. The rules to enter...(1) You must leave a comment on this post with your email address and (2) Share this on either Pinterest or Facebook (if you don't have either, tell a friend). I will choose a winner on Sunday at 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. I will post the winner, and I will email the winner the resource. Make sure you comment with your email address and spread the word. 


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous ideas! taraba@opsb.net-Jean Taraba

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO adorable! I love finding fun things to motivate my students for testing! kimberly.valera@fortbendisd.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great ideas! I really need to compile what I've done over the years into one spot. I've pinned this to my test prep board! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/62839357275317743/ hojostptstore@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim was the winner! It has been emailed. Thank you for leaving comments!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We appreciate your input!

-All Things Upper Elementary

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blogging tips