Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Motivational Quotes for State Testing {Free Posters!}


Hi friends! It's Blair, from One Lesson at a Time. Well, it's about that time again. You know what time. Testing time. Everybody's favorite time of the year, right?? Errr.....sure. 

I'm a self-professed quote lover. Whenever I find myself in need of a bit of inspiration or motivation, I turn to Google in search of the perfect words of wisdom. I especially like using powerful quotes during testing season to help motivate kiddos - and myself - to do their best and feel confident about their abilities. 

Here are a few of my current favorites:



These posters would be great on a bulletin board or other display to help remind your students that they can do anything they put their mind to. They would also look fabulous in a great frame! If you'd like to download the PDF version of the posters to print out and use in your classroom, just click {HERE} to grab them free from Google Drive!

Here are some links to some related posts on my blog, One Lesson at a Time. The following poster is from a post that I did about selling on Teachers Pay Teachers - but there are some great quote posters that would work nicely for testing season there as well! Click on the picture below to check it out:

I also recently posted on my blog about the myth that teaching "gets easier". Click on the picture below to read my thoughts on that subject:
Looking for practical resources to use in your classroom to prepare your students for standardized testing? Click {HERE} to check out my test prep resources in my TpT store!

Thanks so much for stopping by and reading today! Have a great week!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is easy to know now how to paraphrase a sentence with brilliantly. If you'd like to visit of the posters to print out and use in your classroom,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Students can do wonder of things like statement of purpose engineering can also made by them. Good luck them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We appreciate your input!

-All Things Upper Elementary

Blogging tips