Thursday, July 25, 2013

Using Time Wisely- Planning for A New Year of Interactive Notebooks

I am so happy to be back with you this week to talk about Interactive Notebooks. I am also thankful that my friend, and fellow ATUE Collaborator, Meg of Fourth Grade Studio, was gracious enough to let you know where I was two weeks ago. I definitely had a blast while I was at CAMT 13 and did a full recap over on my blog if you are interested.

Many of you have asked me, "Where do I start? How do I know what comes next? Where do I put things?" and I'm here to help you as I continue to develop new ways to implement INBs in my classroom. This coming year will be no exception as I m looking forward to integrating them with my new classroom of students of all levels in various subjects all at once! Definitely will be blogging about those quite a bit!

So, if you are still looking for where to Start the New Year with Interactive Notebooks, feel free to check out my most recent video over on my YouTube channel.


I am continuing to film videos regularly and have some ideas for some more that are coming up as well as some interactive sessions this fall once we get the new year started! :)


If you are interested in the INB Starter's Pack that I went over on the video, feel free to grab it over at my Teacher's Pay Teachers Store. It has been flying into people's carts and I have been receiving feedback daily from teachers who are excited about being able to start the year right with INBs!

So, until next time...


Mathematically Yours,

Jennifer Smith-Sloane
aka 4mulaFun
4mulaFun on Facebook
4mulaFun on Pinterest


P.S. The Interactive Notebook Linky returns on July 28th over on my blog! Get your posts ready!

8 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Your videos are SO easy to understand and follow. It makes everything seem so much more accessible! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I absolutely loved this video about the interactive notebooks and cannot wait to incorporate it with my students. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to more videos coming in this next year to help teachers transition to using INBs and other Interactive Learning smoothly.

      Jennifer Smith-Sloane
      4mulaFun

      Delete
  3. Your video is so helpful, and I love the Work in Progress pocket. You have a lot of great ideas!

    Julie
    TheHipTeacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to be putting out several more over the course of the next year to help teachers.

      Jennifer Smith-Sloane
      4mulaFun

      Delete
  4. I just watched your video on you tube and it was tremendously helpful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't wait to see how you are able to apply it to your class.

      Jennifer Smith-Sloane
      4mulaFun

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! We appreciate your input!

-All Things Upper Elementary

Blogging tips